(News from the Ether)
New versions of Photoshop and Lightroom are available – Photoshop CC (2015) and Lightroom CC (2015). The upgrading process is a lot more straightforward and automated than for the CC 2014 upgrades.
Main changes appear to be:
- New dehaze filter (Lightroom and ACR)
- New black and white sliders for Gradient Filter, Radial Filter and Adjustment Brush (Lightroom and ACR)
- Improved processing of Fuji RAW files in Lightroom/ ACR
- Improvements to content-aware fill (Photoshop)
However, new features such as the dehaze filter are not available in Lightroom 6 (just the CC option). It is not clear whether they will become available later.
- Nasim Mansorov provides more detail.
For short videos on the changes, see Julianne Kost’s Blog.